2. It allows switching of 3 inputs and maintaining all signal components present in the encoded signal HDCP encryption.
3. You can easily select different program sources via the front panel buttons or the infrared remote control without moving the cable.
1. Support 4K x 2K, full HD 1080P.
2. Support 3D.
3. Support 12 bits per channel (36 channels in all channels).
4. Support 250MHz / 2.5Gbps per channel (7.5Gbps full channel).
5. No external power supply is required.
6. Switch: push button switch, infrared remote control.
7. Size: 126x75x18mm.
1. It is recommended to use an HDMI 1.4 cable as the input source cable. TV sticks are not supported.
2. It is recommended that the input HDMI cable be less than or equal to 15 feet and the output HDMI cable be less than or equal to 30 feet.
3. There is a plastic film in the battery compartment of the remote control. Please remove it before using the remote control.